Thank you for traveling via Hamad International Airport!
Our Customer Service Team is pleased to help customers retrieve their lost items. The Lost Property Office provides lost property registration, deals with inquiries and offers retrieval services for items lost in the Passenger Terminal Complex.
Items lost on your flight:
- For Qatar Airways flights, please click here or write an email to fpco [at] qatarairways [dot] com [dot] qa
- For any other airlines’ flights, please write an email to Qatar Aviation Services (QAS) Lost and Found at llqas [at] qataraviation [dot] com
Items lost inside the passenger terminal:
- Please contact the nearest HIA Information Desk
- If you are outside airport premises please click contact us or send an email directly to HIA Lost Property Office with a full description of the lost item including:
1. brand/model and color;2. your flight number and date,3. time and the possible location where it was lost;4. if possible, a photo of the lost item.
Email: contact-us [at] hamadairport [dot] com [dot] qa
Hamad International Airport staff are the only authorized representatives to assist with lost property related inquiries, provide their registration, and offer retrieval services for lost items free of charge. Items handed to Hamad International Airport Lost Property Office will be kept for a period of 30 days. Thereafter unclaimed items are donated to charity and will not be available for retrieval. HIA does not accept liability for any items not claimed within 30 days and donated to charity.